iMove is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for both online and offline data.
When iMove collects any personal information on our corporate website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection. Some of the reasons why we collect your personal information include:
- Requests for product information
- Registration to membership programs or newsletter subscriptions
- Provide registered users a more personalized and meaningful experience on the iMove’s website.
Uses of your personal information:
We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To support recruitment enquiries.
- To meet contract obligations.
Sharing your personal data:
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
Our website may provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites.
iMove does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems. iMove encourages parents and guardians to go online with their children. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach children never to give personal information (such as name, address, phone number, school, etc.) unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult.
- Know the sites your children are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
Please visit the FTC’s website for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
Questions or Comments?
Please contact iMove at (503) 221-2449.