FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
iMove® Announces SVS-3500 High Resolution, Immersive Surveillance System
Portland, OR., February 12, 2004 – iMove announces the introduction and first installation of the SVS-3500 surveillance system, the world’s only immersive imagery based perimeter intrusion detection and assessment system for both government and commercial clients. The SVS-3500 is the highest resolution immersive surveillance system available today, with the ability to acquire, process, record and display immersive high resolution, digital imagery in real time with powerful motion detection and automated operator alarms.
“iMove’s SVS-3500 Surveillance System provides proven, cutting edge technology demanded by today’s security environments”, states Roger Thomas, iMove CEO. “Our customer’s have told us time and time again that iMove’s patented architecture is the correct solution for high value facilities.”
Key features include:
- Wide area of coverage— up to 360 x 360 spherical coverage.
- Continuous coverage—works in both daylight and low light situations
- Automatic motion detection–user sets the necessary guard zones and sensitivities.
- Automated Alarm responses, including integrated optical zoom system for immediate threat assessment of detected intrusions.
- Instant replay—automatically records all immersive video for instant replay to assess motion detection events. User has full control over setting the repository rules.
- Advanced User Interface—provides situational awareness and high resolution assessment capabilities to maximize alarm response effectiveness.
- Third Party Sensors – IR or other conventional analog or digital sensors can be integrated into the iMove SVS-3500 system.
About iMove, Inc.
iMove, Inc. is the only company shipping a high resolution Spherical Video Imaging System today. iMove has created a patent-protected library of capabilities, making it the leader in this important and emerging market. Multiple iMove systems are installed at premier accounts within the government and commercial markets in both North America and Europe.
iMove is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. For more information, please visit http://www.imoveinc.com, call 503-273-2921, or e-mail:
iMove is a trademark of iMove, Inc. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made under the Safe Harbor Provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated. Such factors are described from time to time in the company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K and other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.